Last updated July 11, 2021
To stay in compliance with carrier guidelines and the law, users of the TamPacific service must follow certain rules with respect to messaging content. TamPacific will not provide its service to any client that violates the below content prohibitions. The messaging, creatives, and calls-to-action content of any TamPacific programs, as well as the website of a TamPacific prospect or client, may not contain or promote the following content:
* SHAFT Content
(sex, hate, alcohol, firearms, tobacco):
– Sex: Adult or otherwise offensive, inappropriate, pornographic, or obscene content.
– Hate: Content that incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages individuals or groups based on any of the following attributes: Age, Disability, Ethnicity, Gender Identity, and Expression, Nationality, Race, Immigration Status, Religion, Sex/Gender, Sexual Orientation, Victims of a major violent event and their kin, Veteran Status. Depictions of violence or endorsements of violence against individuals or groups based on the attributes noted above, including threats of death or physical harm and also content that harms minors in any way. Harassment, or any communications from groups deemed to be spreading hate or misinformation. Libelous, defamatory, profane, or otherwise malicious or harmful speech.
– Firearms: Includes knives and other weapons, tasers, and stun guns
– Tobacco: Includes vaping products.
– The gambling category is prohibited.
* Illegal Content:
– Any content related to anything that is illegal in any state or federally.
– Endorsement of illegal or illicit drugs, including cannabis and CBD (including hemp seed oil and hemp powder).
* IP Infringement; Violation of Third-Party Rights
– Content that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
– Content that slanders, defames, or libels.
– Content that you do not have a right to make available under law, contract, or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information).
– The export, re-export, or transfer of restricted software, algorithms, or other data in violation of export control laws.
* Protected Health Information
Any Protected Health Information as defined by HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996). This is information that “relates to the past, present, or future physical or mental health condition of an individual; the provision of health care to an individual; or the past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care to an individual.”
* Sensitive Data
– “Sensitive Data” means: (a) social security number, passport number, driver’s license number, or similar identifier (or any portion thereof); (b) credit or debit card number (other than the truncated (last four digits) of a credit or debit card), financial information, banking account numbers or passwords; (c) employment, financial, genetic, biometric or health information; (d) racial, ethnic, political or religious affiliation, trade union membership, or information about sexual life or sexual orientation; (e) account passwords, mother’s maiden name, or date of birth; (f) criminal history; or (g) any other information or combinations of information that falls within the definition of “special categories of data” under GDPR or any other applicable law relating to privacy and data protection.
* Fraudulent messages, deceptive marketing, malicious content (such as malware, viruses, or downloads from non-secure locations), or any content that is designated to intentionally evade filters.
– Impersonation of any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting affiliation with a person or entity.
– Posing as another service, including for the purpose of phishing or pharming.
* High-Risk Financial Services
– Payday lending
– Debt collection
– Loan services not from direct lenders
– Risk Investment Opportunities
– Short term-high interest loans
– Lead generation for any of these high-risk financial programs
* Debt Forgiveness
– Debt Consolidation
– Debt Reduction
– Credit Repair
* Donations (political or charitable).
* Political campaigns or websites whose primary purpose is promoting or endorsing a political candidate.
* Sweepstakes: sites that primarily run or aggregate sweepstakes or contests.
* Marketing/lead/commission generation services and affiliate marketing programs, including multi-level marketing.
* Aggregation services that don’t actually sell a product but link to external services, including job boards and job alerts from third-party recruiting firms, work-from-home opportunities, and secret shopper services.
* Direct carrier competition messaging about phone plans.
We do not allow the following content. This list is not exhaustive and the content policies may change over time. TamPacific reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of listings on its site and may remove any listing at any time. If you supply the content in violation of these content policies, we may take corrective actions, such as immediately suspending or terminating Content Creator privileges, removing listings, terminating the business relationship, or permanently withholding payments.
1. Illegal or Infringing Content
– Content that does not comply with federal, state, or local laws in the geographies in which your listings are available.
– Content incorporating intellectual property (such as trademarks, copyrights, or the name or likeness of others) that you do not have the right to use.
You can use these resources to check for registered trademarks.
2. Offensive or Controversial Content
– Content that promotes, incites, or glorifies hatred, violence, racial, sexual, or religious intolerance or promotes organizations with such views.
– Content that graphically portrays violence or victims of violence.
– Content depicting children or characters resembling children in a sexually suggestive manner.
– Youth-sized products that contain adult content, profanity, and/or sexual references.
– Content related to human tragedies and natural disasters.
– Content using profanity to attack a group or individual.
– Content that promotes illegal activity.
– Sexually obscene content.
– Inflammatory content.
3. Other Content Not Allowed
– Solicitations for customer reviews.
– Content giving the impression sales proceeds will be donated to other organizations or used for charity.
– Content that references product, fulfillment, or delivery attributes.
– Other content that might lead to a poor customer experience. See for examples of content that’s typically disappointing to customers.
Content published through TamPacific is held to the high standards customers have come to expect. If we discover a problem with your listing, we may remove it from the sale. The information listed here will help you understand the types of quality issues we see most frequently and will give you an idea of what you should be paying close attention to when creating your listing. Please follow the guidelines below to ensure your listing’s content, including artwork, metadata, and design description does not result in inaccurate or overwhelming search results or impair customers’ ability to make good buying decisions.
– Metadata Issues: Make sure your listing’s metadata doesn’t result in inaccurate search results or impair customers’ ability to make good buying decisions. We do not allow metadata containing information unrelated to the design, such as suggested use (e.g., gift, perfect for a birthday), promotional phrases (e.g., free shipping, best seller), or other unrelated metadata (e.g., 100% quality guaranteed, new product). Please ensure the title, feature bullets, or description match the design.
– Disappointing Content: We do not allow content that disappoints our customers or creates a poor shopping experience, including but not limited to:
— Metadata that does not relate to the image or is used to manipulate search results is prohibited.
— Content that implies the product contains a textured material including wood, metal, marble, sequin, glitter, leather, rubber, fuzzy or furry, glass, diamond, and a gem.
— Content that implies a special printing effect is used is prohibited. Examples include neon, metallic, foil, rose gold, gold, sparkling, glow, glows in black light, and glow in the dark.
— Content intending to direct customers to external services including physical addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
— Content obscured and/or illegible due to the design color matching the selected product color. Examples include blue text on a blue shirt.